IEEE Conference Record No. #38422
Use Internet Explorer only, other browsers may not show the site correctly
IEEE 7th International Conference on
Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation
Local Host University: King Mongkuts University of Technology Thonburi
Submission: see above
Starts: 20 Dec 2015
Final Upload into EDAS for checking &
Credit Card on EDAS
to CPS server & copyright form:
see email from EDAS
Conference Local Chair:
Dr Tiranee Achalakul, KMUTT
Program Local Chair:
Mr Rajchawit Sarochawikasit, KMUTT
Dr.Santitham Prom-On, KMUTT
Mr Gantaphon Chalumporn, KMUTT
Mr Patrawut Ruangkanokmas,
Mr Krittaphat Pugdeethosapol
Ms Apinya Khamya, KMUTT
Prof Qiang Shen, University of Aberystwyth, UK
Prof Frank Wang, University of Kent, UK
Dr Athanasios Pantelous, University of Liverpool, UK
Honorary Program Chairs:
Dr Richard Cant, NTU, UK
Dr Adam Brentnall, Queen Mary, London University
Dr Alessandra Orsoni
Kingston University, UK
Dr Putchong Uthayopas, Kasetsart University
Dr Pichaya Tandaya, PSU
Prof Philip Sallis, AUT,
Prof Rosni Abdullah, USM
Prof Paulus Rihardjo, UNPAR,
Prof Rosalam Sarbatly, UMS
Final extended DEADLINE 1 January 2016 (do Not leave it to the last day, once paper is accepted you will need time for funding approval and payment, also note the early bird rate deadline is 5 January).
Papers in Program
View Proceedings CD online, use Internet Explorer to see full paper content
Full Program with Paper Abstracts
Write your Paper using these Templates:
Then submit it through EDAS: http://edas.info. Ignore PDF formatting error messages from EDAS, IEEE editor will inform you later if there are problems.
Papers are invited on any aspect of intelligent systems, modelling and simulation to be presented at ISMS2016. Particularly welcome are papers presenting original unpublished work validated by experimentation, simulation or analysis with application and practical focus from both industry and academy, duly documenting lessons learnt from test-beds, field trials or real deployments. Accepted papers will be published by the IEEE Conference Publication Service, CPS, and submitted to Computer Society Digital Library CSDL and I-Xplore for unparalleled worldwide presence. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version (up to 20 pages, one extra page minimum on the conference paper and different title) submitted for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST (http://ijssst.info). The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their work at a top quality international conference.
ISMS2016 will be held over 3 day period in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Intelligent Systems
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Soft Computing and Hybrid Soft Computing
- Computational Intelligence
- Systems Intelligence
- Intelligence Systems
- Control of Intelligent Systems
- Control Intelligence
- e-Science and e-Systems
- Robotics, Cybernetics, Engineering, Manufacturing and Control
- Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research
- Bio-informatics and Bio-Medical Simulation
- Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Industry, Business and Management
- Human Factors and Social Issues
- Energy, Power Generation and Distribution
- Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine Simulation
- Supply Chain Management
- Virtual Reality, Visualization and Computer Games
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
- Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Mobile/Ad hoc wireless networks, mobicast, sensor placement, target tracking
- Performance Engineering of Computer & Communication Systems
- Circuits, Sensors and Devices
Suggested topics (other topics are also welcome): Simulation methodology and practice, languages, tools and techniques. Models and modelling tools. Data/object bases. Analytical and statistical tools. Simulators and simulation hardware, training simulators. Integration of simulation with concurrent engineering, integrated design and simulation systems. AI, intelligent systems, agent-based simulation, decision support systems, philosophical issues, analogies, metaphors, knowledge modelling, acquisition and synthesis of new knowledge/models, intelligent/adaptive behaviour, man/machine interaction, control systems. Parallel and distributed simulation, discrete event systems. Artificial neural networks, computational intelligence.
Applications: aerospace; remote sensing; electronic circuits and systems; communication and networks; business; management; finance; economics; leisure, games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling; psychology, cognitive functions, behaviour, emotion, subjectivity; humanities, literature, semantics modelling/dynamics; biology; medicine; public health; energy, power generation and distribution, manufacturing; planning; control; robotics; measurement; monitoring; energy; safety critica1 systems; transportation; structural mechanics and civil engineering, oil and gas; education and training; military.
Exhibitors: manufacturers of software and hardware, publishers, etc., are invited to apply to exhibit their products.
The conference is supported/co-sponsored by
- IEEE Region 10
- UK Simulation Society
- Asia Modelling and Simulation Section
- IEEE UK & RI
- European Council for Modelling & Simulation
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of intelligent systems, modelling and simulation and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce. Full papers only, 6 pages maximum, are accepted for review.
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper.
Paper Submission: ISMS2016 is using EDAS for submission, paper processing and registration, authors need to:
- create an account with EDAS by clicking on the link below
- open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find ISMS2016
- click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
- upload file.
Attendance and presentation
1. Absence does not affect publication in the CD, it only affects submission and placement in I-Xplore (about 6 to 12 months after the conference).
2. Authors who find it impossible to attend but still wish their paper to be submitted to I-Xplore must upload their Presentation file to EDAS for review by the committee to approve submission to I-Xplore. The author must explain the reasons for absence in the first slide after the title slide with the name and email address of head of department or professor to confirm and support the reasons.
3. Authors who state they will attend but do not show up will not have the proceedings CD sent to them nor will their paper be submitted to I-Xplore.
4. The presentation program must be accurate to avoid time waste.
IEEE-Xplore: a paper will not be submitted to IEEE-Xplore if it suffers from one or more of the following problems:
1. Below average English,
1. Below average English,
2. Excessive number of citations to the authors own work in References,
3. Little interaction with EE and Computing,
4. Not within the conference scope or has not followed Template,
5. Author did not offer valid reasons for not attending, or did not upload to EDAS the presentation file (for committee review), or both.
Abdul Rahman Ramli
Wan Hussain Wan Ishak
Borhanuddin Mohd Ali
Carlos Martin Vide
D K Pra
Emelio Jimenez Macias
Er Meng Joo
Ferda Nur Alpaslan
Ford Lumban Gaol
Lim Kian Sheng
Miguel Angel Piera
Mojca Indihar Stemberger
R K Subramanian
Zulkifli Md Yusof
Registration (all figures in US$) Currency Converter: Due to the labour intensive process of handling bank transfers a $50 surcharge applies.
(2 authors maximum)
Registration BEFORE deadline of 5 January 2016
IEEE Members: 5% discount is given to author after presentation at conference
Registration AFTER deadline of 5 January 2016
IEEE Members: 5% discount given to author after presentation at conference
Session chairs and co-chairs are urgently needed.
Kindly look through the program below and choose a session where
you are not presenter and email email@example.com immediately.
Certificates of merit will be awarded to mark your contribution to the success of the conference.
ISMS2016, ToC, 74 papers
Papers to be Published, 74, Final List
If you have paid the fee within the past 24 hours or intend to pay it soon (by credit card on EDAS is the only accepted method), do not wait till the final deadline as your paper may need several revisions email the general chair immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.